There is nothing inside the Airlert bed sensor except for a layer of air filled foam. The mat is placed underneath the bed mattress and even works underneath pressure relieving airflow mattresses.
LUsing Airlert technology, the sensor will detect a change in air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get out of bed, making the sensor fast to react.
- Any number of sensors can be linked to one or more pagers or to an LED display board.
- Each sensor will send a unique message to the pager(s). Staff can read the message on the pager and so know which bed to respond to.
- We will programme the messages before we send out your order, enabling you to create an instant, reliable fall prevention system. The messages can be changed if needed and we can provide you with instructions on how to do this.
- The pager(s) will receive messages from the sensors within a range of about 100 meters. You can add a wireless range extender if needed.
- The system can be added to at any time, without any technical knowledge.
"After a year of constant use our unit showed a 12% reduction in falls and we won an award for for patient safety."
Kerri McManus, Ward Sister – Countess Mountbatten Hospice – NHS
This product does not include a pager.
You can add the required number of sensors to the shopping cart and then add one or more text pagers separately.
View All Bed Pressure Mats
View All Pagers
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.