Wireless pager systems are a great asset to both caregivers and patients, allowing patients to capture their carer’s attention at the press of a button. Ideal for clinical environments, care homes or home carers, wireless pagers reduce the need for patients to verbally shout for attention. Instead, the pager system alerts the caregiver through noise or vibration when assistance is needed.
A flexible falls risk and nurse call management solution
How do wireless pagers work?Wireless pager systems comprise of a call button and a text pager. When the patient requires the attention of their carer, they simply need to press the call button to send a wireless signal to the pager. This alerts the carer that their assistance is required, eliminating the need for in-room noise and giving caregivers enhanced freedom.
Easy to set up and to operate, the call buttons can be fixed in place using the supplied bracket, while the pager can be worn around the neck on a lanyard. To find out more about our wireless pager systems, do not hesitate to contact a member of the Frequency Precision Team, or why not take a look at our range of call buttons?
- A range of sensors can be connected to one or more text pagers or mobile phones.
- The system is flexible and extra sensors can be added at any time.
- Each sensor will display a unique message on the text pager.
- Floor pressure mats, chair sensors, bed sensors & convulsion sensors come with a 'nurse respond' button which can be used to alert other staff that a message has been responded to.
- Simple design suitable for installation by the end-user - cuts out the costs associated with third-party contractors.
- Battery-operated sensors typically powered by AAA batteries which will last for up to one year and are easily replaced at low cost.
- A web-based logging system is available which stores a record of sensor activations and nurse response times.