Fall Alarm & Call Button Watch
Order Code: FW-M
- Easy to install and use.
- No subscriptions - just a one-off payment for the equipment.
- Enables a carer to receive alerts from any location using their mobile phone.
- Free mobile phone app included.
- Unlimited use of mobile phone app on as many Android or Apple phones as required.
Fall Sensor Watch
- Waterproof - can be used in the bath or shower.
- Works like a pendant alarm.
- Automatically detects heavy falls.
- Raises an alert even if you can't.
- The fall sensor watch will work up to 200m from the base station.
- Ideal for the home and garden.
The fall sensor watch will detect heavy falls (i.e. a fall which renders the person unconscious). Common with other fall sensor watches, it won't detect low impact falls - for example, a person sliding down the wall.
There is a built-in call button that the person should always press if they fall and are able.
If the person has a memory problem (e.g. dementia) and might not remember to press the button, consider a 'not returned to bed sensor' which will alert you automatically if a person does not return to bed within 20 minutes.
- Connect the base station to your router using the supplied cable.
- Connect to power.
The base station receives messages from the door sensor and sends these to a free mobile phone app.
Simply register the base station within the app using the supplied password.
- Works on Android or Apple devices.
- Simple to use.
One year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Please call us on 01837 810 590 if you have any questions, or e-mail us at email@example.com
View All Fall Sensors
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.