Wireless Motion Sensor with Relay for Nurse Call Systems
Connect a wireless motion sensor to your nurse call system
- Allows a wireless motion sensor to be positioned along the edge of the bed without any trailing cables:
- Will detect when a person gets out of bed.
- Can also be positioned under the bed.
Wireless Relay to Nurse Call System
- Mains powered wireless interface plugs into nurse call point.
- The linked wireless motion sensor will trigger the nurse call point when it detects movement.
- We supply the wireless interface with a lead that is matched to your call system.
Compatible with almost any call system.
Wireless motion sensor
- Easy to set up.
- Requires no specialist skills or engineers.
- No trailing cables around the room.
- Can be positioned on the floor against the edge of the bed.
- Supplied with a stand that can be placed on any flat surface.
- Battery life up to 1 year.
View All PIR Motion Sensor
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.