Pendant alarm with SOS button
Order Code: GPST
One touch SOS button
Pressing the SOS button will call your chosen contacts and open a two-way voice conversation hands-free.
The device location can be viewed using a free mobile phone app.
Two-way voice communication available in loud speaker mode. Contacts can dial into the device allowing immediate communication with the user.
Fully set up with your chosen numbers
The device is supplied with the SIM card installed and your chosen numbers added.
No contracts or subscriptions
The Pay As You Go SIM card is pre-loaded with £30 credit which can be used up over 12 months. Calls from the device cost 1p per minute.
When you place your order you will be emailed a setup form to add your required numbers. We can then set up your device ready for you to use straight from the box.
If at any time you want to change these numbers this can be done via the app.
How does it work?
- Pressing the SOS button for 5 seconds will cause the pendant to dial up to 3 numbers in a cycle until one of the numbers picks up.
- The pendant has a built-in speaker and microphone, allowing you to have a 2-way conversation.
The SIM card is provided by 1pmobile and uses EE's network which has excellent UK coverage.
Calls cost 1p per minute and text messages cost 1p per text.
The device also uses approximately 40mb of data per month (40p).
The location of the device can be viewed using a free smartphone app which can be installed on an unlimited number of phones.
How long does the battery last?
The battery will last for about 24 hours. It is supplied with a magnetic charger and USB cable (plug not included).
- Built in accelerometer can be used to automatically detect falls - this feature can be turned on or off using the smartphone app.
- Adjustable sensitivity from 0 to 6.
- Weight 41g.
- Battery life 1 day.
- Charge time 1.5 - 2 hours (supplied with USB charging cable).
- Low battery alerts sent to main contact.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.